Welcome to AguiLeon ,owned and operated by AguiLeon. itself. Use of and access to this website is subject to your compliance with these term of use "site term", "terms", so please these carefully before using our website AguiLeon. reserves the right to limit or terminate your access to our website you do not comply with these terms.
If you are using the website on behalf of your employer, you represent that you are authorized to accept these terms of you on your employer's behalf.
We comply with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998. AguiLeon does not accept registration or data from users who are under 13years of age. You represent that by using this site, you are at least 13 years old. If AguiLeon learns of any user that is younger than 13, we will remove that user's information from our systems.
We may change, modify, update, add or remove portions of these term of use at any time. Please check these term of use periodically for changes. Your continued use of this website following the posting of any changes will signify your acceptance of those changes.
Restriction on Use
- You are granted a limited, non-sublicensable license to access and use the Site and eletronically copy, (except where prohibited without a license) and prints to hard copy portions of the Site Materials, Subject to the following restrictions:
- You use of the information is for informational, personal, and non-commercial purposes only;
- You will display the AguLeons copyright notices and other proprietary notices that appear on our website and posted materials as they appear on every copy you make;
- You will not remove any copyright notices or substitute any copyright notices that imply that the materials you view, print, copy, or distribute are owned by anyone else; and
- You agree that we may revoke this permission at any time and you will immediately stop your activities related to this permission upon notice from us.
- any resale or commercial use of the Site or the Site Materials therein;
- the collection and use of any product listings, pictures or description;
- the distribution, public performance or public display of any Site Materials
- Modifying or otherwise making any derivative uses of the Site and the Site Materials, or any portion thereof;
- use of any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods;
- downloading (other than page caching) of any portion of the Site, the Site materials or any
- information contained therein, except as expressly permitted on the Site;
- any use of the Site Materials other than for its intended purposes;
- use of framing techniques to enclose any AguiLeon trademark, logo other proprietary information, including the images found at the Site, the content of any text or the layout/design of any page or from contained on a page on the Site. Framing is the act of enclosing the pages of the Site within a secondary, Third-party's HTML page
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold AguiLeon and its a affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders, partners, and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the website, including without limitation, your connection to the website, your violation of the terms, your posting of content and materials, your interaction with other users of the website, or your violation of any rights of another party.
AguiLeon respect the intellectual rights of others. According, we have a policy of removing User Content that violates copyright law, suspending access to the website (or any portion thereof) to any user who uses the website in violation of copyright law, and/or terminating in appropriate circumstances the account of any user who uses website in violation of copyright law. Pursuant to Title 17 of the United State Code, Section 512, AguiLeon has implemented procedures for receiving written notification of claimed copyright infringement and for processing such in accordance with such law. If you believe your copyright is being infringed by user of the website Network, please send a signed notice identifying the copyrighted work yo claim has been infringed, the material that you claim to be infringing, you contact information (including address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address) and fax or mail the notice to the Company.
We may terminate your account (and prohibit you from establishing any new accounts) without notice for any reason in our discretion, including for violation of these terms or other rules on the site, fraudulent activity, abusing privileges, harassment of other, your request to terminate, or by law or court order, The company reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the website or any of its services or sections. We shall not be liable for any termination of user's website access or for any suspension or discontinuance from the website.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS INFORMATION
COPYRIGHT NOTICE: Copyright 2012 AguiLeon All rights reserved.
AguiLeon / AguiLeons are trademark or registered trademark of AguiLeon own by AguiLeon. All other trademarks, trade names, service marks, service names are the property of the respective holders.